OTHER VEHICLE INFO
North Shore, Auckland
Ad Already Expired on:
Tuesday, 23rd June 2020 at 12:00 am (Midnight)
Pelin Pelin Hardtop 1990
Photo 1 of 15
Published on: Monday, 25th May 2020, 3:35 pm
5.5m Pelin Hardtop
Solid homemade Pelin with homemade trailer. Super stable hull is glass over ply, watertight. Designed as an overnighter leisure craft but fishes three comfortably and a few more if your willing to sit up on the bow.
Hull is 5.5m long, 2.1m wide. On-trailer height 2.44m.
- Fixed hard top with button down clear plastic side sheets, provides excellent weather protection, rain and windproof and can be rolled right up to open the deck.
- One older metal fuel fuel tank and newer plastic fuel tank. New plastic tank requires the right fitting, we never got around to it.
- Rear ladder for in-water access
- Running lights & at-anchor light
- Two marine batteries (standard & deep cycle). Starter battery replaced last year. Has isolator switch.
- Suzuki DT115 outboard, has had spark plugs replaced within last two trips. Serviced last year by Brett's Marine Suzuki in Forest Hill, changed impeller and synchronized carbs.
- Plastic drum to use for flushing/running out of water
- Tilt/trim cylinder overhaul just completed and working fine, new seals
- Trailer has current WOF/rego, jockey wheel, light bar attaches to boat. No rollers just flat sliding pads, works well. Trailer has multiple spots of surface rust and some decent rust spots on wheel arches. All non-structural and passed WOF without issue. Bearings recently replaced but forgot to put on caps. Has been in water once since.
- Comes with high-viz prop cover
- Decent Plough-type anchor with chain and nylon rope
- Fire extinguisher
- VHF radio
- Fish Finder seems to work
- Sold with canvas cover
- Starting can be difficult if you haven't mastered the right combo of auto choke, idle lever and fuel prime.
- Outboard stalls occasionally on the water if you change out of neutral too slowly. Slightly better after carb sync at last service, haven't actually done any troubleshooting, might just be a fuel filter issue etc.
- Small crack in hub when trying to put a new stud in when replaced bearings, passed WOF.
Overall Vehicle Condition: As New (7/7)
(Vehicle is in New or Brand New Condition)
OFFERS PREFERRED FROM
Dealers & Insiders
Please Login to View The Number of Offers This Ad Has Received !
Reveal Contact Details